Job Order #1410
My SW Lower Michigan client is in need of a Data Scientist to join their team. This person will part of the Enterprise Analytics team, will help build an assortment of models that will have a direct impact into the relationship between our customers and the company. The goal is to anticipate needs and add value. You will implement machine learning algorithms, drive data science analysis for decision making, and build efforts through to production. Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using statistics and various other methods.
Skills for this position will include:
- Master’s degree (required) in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or other quantitative discipline (e.g. Statistics, Data Science, etc.).
- At least 3 years of professional experience.
- Experience modeling language such as R or Python, and/or other statistical software such as SAS.
- Knowledge of various Machine Learning techniques.
- Experience with relevant statistical measures (e.g., confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, multivariate testing, etc.) in data analysis projects.
- Experience with SQL.
No remote, contract/ C2C or sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the US without expiration and willing to work and live in SW Lower Michigan.